Monday, October 4, 2010

Fun Friday, here I come!



Happy Friday my favorite VDF'ers! Hope this blog finds you warm, happy and excited about the weekend ahead!

I'm pretty excited about mine! My family and good friends are coming over and we are going to cook out- nothing like cookin' out in 90 degree weather with a clear crisp beach to jump in if ya get too hot, ay?

And of course, we are going to cook HOMEMADE FISH TACOS since Damian, Mark & Chris got us all craving them with thier last Daily Video, ya? (Don't worry D- I'll tryyy not to make mine better than yours, but I can make no pormises ;)

I will be sure to post up some pics from my exciting weekend of family, friends, and fish tacos at the end of the weekend so be sure to check them out!!

What's everyone else doing?!? Let us know via blog- always cool to know what our virtual pals are up to. And heck, why not take some pictures so we can all see what we missed while we were chillin' w/ our peeps??

OH- DONT FORGET TO STAY TUNED IN ALL WEEKEND FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES REGARDING 4/20/2010. WANNA SEE WHO OUR POTENTIAL NEXT COO OF VDF IS?!? KEEP WATCHING AND DONT MISS IT!!

-Vinny Deal Fini

http://www.virtualdealfactory.com/blog.php?route=view&blog_id=445

No comments:

Post a Comment