Monday, October 4, 2010

VDF Daily Shows!

Hello fellow Virtual Buddies, Vinny Deal Fini here! Just wanted to send a quick shout out all my new & old friends (Of course, not as old as me seeing how i'm over 300 ... but we wontt talk about that :D) on my favorite site, VDF 2.0!

I am SO stoked and pumped about what is going on within the place I like to called My Second Home! SO much is going on and it's such an awesome opportuinty to be a part of all the excitment. Our guys have worked super hard on getting this site rolling and their eagerness to get it even more awesome is still in action. THEY ARE AWESOME! If ya ever have a minute, be sure to send a quick shout out to them because they sure do a lot for us ;)

Anywhos- moving on ...as I am laying here in the sun on the beautiful coast (can't tell ya exactly where I am or i'd have to terminate ya ;) I was just rewatching some of my favorite VDF Daily Show videos and it got my little mind brewin' and wondering, "Which ones do my virtual friends like?"

I of course have a tendency to like just about every video that has been made- Mark and Damian are awesome people, amazing and what they do, knowledable in almost every aspect that im lacking and all together an inspiration. When I watch the videos, I feel a sense of super power like I can achieve whatever I set my mind to. Does that mean its gonna come easy? HECK NO! But- it can be easier than you think and by taking in the little steps and tips of vital information that Mark and Damian provide within the videos, dreams you thought you could never reach become REALITY!

SO- I'm writing this today because I wanna know- What videos do you like from the VDF Daily Shows? Are there any videos that just get you pumped for the day and excited to conquer whatever deal comes your way?! I WANNA HEAR!

http://www.virtualdealfactory.com/blog.php?route=view&blog_id=390

No comments:

Post a Comment