Monday, October 4, 2010

new

Dreams Really Do Come True...Wouldn't You Say?

Dear Friend,

Hello. This is your friend Mark Evans DM reporting high above the San Diego skyline. No, really, I'm actually writing this to you today from the 27th floor, overlooking the skyline and the ocean.

It is just gorgeous here! Below are some pictures from my cell phone. I apologize the pictures do it no justice.


This shot overlooks the Gaslamp District...and here, you can see the ocean

The reason I'm sending this to you is because I sent you an audio message on Friday informing you that I would email you shortly with the results of the book launch, like...

- How Much We Raised For The Caring House Project Foundation

http://www.virtualdealfactory.com/blog.php?route=view&blog_id=431

No comments:

Post a Comment