Monday, October 4, 2010

OpsBoss

Hi everyone, As I walk around the VDF site I observe how cool this concept is! One thing I think I can offer to the membership is my expertise in all things Ops. However you are performing your business now, one key to success is continuous improvement.

I have spent most of my professional career learning how to improve processes and increase efficiency. Even a one man enterprise can use some tweaking to increase the ROI for the owner. This is a proven approach with an intrinsic value often overlooked by even "enlightened" leadership.

If you are not realizing your goals with your efforts, there is almost certainly a way to improve your results by taking a systems approach to your business model. This can be done on any concept, business or otherwise (even your personal life), and can be done on simple single components, or complex multi-faceted organizations.

The bottom line is if you are happy with your place in business, congratulations! But if you're looking for ways to increase your revenues, output or ROI, look me up, I can help you take a look at the 'big picture' and get on track!

Onward and Upward VDF!!!

Dennis

http://www.virtualdealfactory.com/blog.php?route=view&blog_id=446

No comments:

Post a Comment