Monday, October 4, 2010

LOST

... and found.

Hey guys and gals! Sooo, I woke up this morning, to Starbucks licking me face because "someone wasn't wanting to sleep anymore" and instantly looked at my clock- then to my calendar- & got instantly STOKED about the day. I then proceeded to do my weekly round of cartwheels across my room (which isn't so easy to do for 8'2 person) Obviously something about Tueday is making me act this way...

AND IT'S BECAUSE OF LOST! WOOO HOO! One of my daily highlights of every Tuesday! It's on tonight and I'm amped! Only a few more episodes until the SERIES FINALE. Sad, i know :( I just wish I could have guest starred on at least one episode...

Hmmm- maybe there is still time....

http://www.virtualdealfactory.com/blog.php?route=view&blog_id=411

No comments:

Post a Comment