Monday, October 4, 2010

Stand Up (For The Champions)!

Today while doing some networking with a friend of mine on Facebook, she introduced a song called "Stand Up (For The Champions)" with lyrics written Right Said Fred. Copy and paste the following link into your browser in order to see and hear the music video from YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdhQDc05Ud8&feature=related

When I heard it, it got my heart and mind pumping which is something that I needed especially when I'm being tried and tested within the business. Occasionally I will ask myself these questions: Mark, do you really want this business to succeed? Of course the answer is "Yes"! But Mark are you really ready to pay the price? What if you fall down and fail, then what?

In answering the last question, my answer now will always be "Stand Up, (Stand Up), for the Champions, for the Champions - Stand Up"! So as an Entrepreneur, I am going to adopt this song as my Entrepreneurial theme song. Besides the assistance we can obtain through our personal relationship from our God, family members, and our business partners, ultimately - success lies within each of us to stand up whenever we fall down. So "Stand Up, (Stand Up), for the Champions, for the Champions - Stand Up"!

So I have to thank my friend again for directing me to her special morning heart pumping song. Because when you think about - if we all stand up after falling down, we too are "All Champions" - no mater what the circumstances might be!

If you have not already, go back to the link above. Afterwards share your comments with me on my Blog.

http://www.virtualdealfactory.com/blog.php?route=view&blog_id=380

No comments:

Post a Comment